New: Up to 16 intercom units – Client and Server mode – KNX integration possible
The INTERCOMMODULE allows full integration of the video door intercom into the building visualisation.
The INTERCOMMODULE is intended for use in small systems and can support up to 16 door stations and 16 in-house stations.
It does not matter whether the video door station is a SIP server or a SIP client. A SIP server is, for example, ABB Welcome. The ABB Welcome has an IP gateway (83342) that acts as a server. Other Intercom systems such as DoorBird or 2N act as clients. The INTERCOMMODULE automatically adapts to these circumstances without further intervention.
The INTERCOMMODULE supports different SIP topologies and login procedures:
- intercom systems without gateway with anonymous login, e.g. DoorBird, 2N
- intercom systems without gateway with active registration, e.g. AGFEO, Mobotix
- intercom systems with gateway, e.g. ABB Welcome.
The integration of the video door intercom into our visualisations is very easy:
- generate and copy token in INTERCOMMODULE
- Insert into the corresponding visualisation element
This establishes the connection to the outstation.
The INTERCOMMODULE is set up in only 3 steps:
- Select and name the front-door station and enter access data
- name internal stations and enter access data
- assign call buttons to the in-house stations
The INTERCOMMODULE is connected to the IP gateway 83342 via LAN. It prepares the video and audio data for use with a web browser. This allows a touch panel PC (e.g: SMARTSURFACE with CONTROL T) to be used as an indoor call station. In the same way, the functions provided by the INTERCOMMODULE can be used as a visualisation using CONTROL L or CUBEVISION 2. Door communication thus becomes an integrated part of the building visualisation.
- 10582 – INTERCOMMODULE IP
- 10583 – INTERCOMMODULE KNX
- operating voltage: 12-32V DC
- Typical power consumption: 300 mA at 12 V DC
- Power consumption: <= 5 W
- Connection: Power supply via screw plug-in terminal
- Climate resistant: EN 50090-2-2
- Ambient temperature: -5 to + 35 °C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): 5 % to 80 %
- Mounting: REG housing 4 TE
- Dimensions (WxHxD) in mm: 72 x 90 x 63
- Housing: plastic
- Protection class: IP20 (according to EN 60529)
- Interfaces: Ethernet via RJ45 socket
- KNX: TP via screw plug-in terminal (for art. no. 10583)
|No proper call setup takes place.||The microphone and the speakers must be connected for the audio codec to be negotiated.|
Das INTERCOMMODULE is also available with KNX connection. In addition to the integration of door bell, door opener and lighting, the assignment of the outdoor station to an indoor station can be changed via KNX telegram. This enables, for example, the time or situation-dependent connection of the door intercom system to various in-house stations. If the connection to the home office on the ground floor is to be dialled during the day, the door call to the apartment on the first floor should be made in the evening.