New: Up to 16 intercom units – Client and Server mode
The INTERCOMMODULE allows full integration of the video door intercom into the building visualisation.
The INTERCOMMODULE is intended for use in small systems and can support up to 16 door stations and 16 in-house stations.
It does not matter whether the video door station is a SIP server or a SIP client. A SIP server is, for example, ABB Welcome. The ABB Welcome has an IP gateway (83342) that acts as a server. Other Intercom systems such as DoorBird or 2N act as clients. The INTERCOMMODULE automatically adapts to these circumstances without further intervention.
The INTERCOMMODULE supports different SIP topologies and login procedures:
- intercom systems without gateway with anonymous login, e.g. DoorBird, 2N, Comelit
- intercom systems without gateway with active registration, e.g. AGFEO, AKUVOX, Mobotix
- intercom systems with gateway, e.g. ABB Welcome. Koch, Siedle
The integration of the video door intercom into our visualisations is very easy:
- generate and copy token in INTERCOMMODULE
- Insert into the corresponding visualisation element
This establishes the connection to the outstation.
The INTERCOMMODULE is set up in only 3 steps:
- Select and name the front-door station and enter access data
- name internal stations and enter access data
- assign call buttons to the in-house stations
The INTERCOMMODULE is connected to the IP gateway 83342 via LAN. It prepares the video and audio data for use with a web browser. This allows a touch panel PC (e.g: with CONTROL T) to be used as an indoor call station. In the same way, the functions provided by the INTERCOMMODULE can be used as a visualisation using CONTROL L or CUBEVISION 2. Door communication thus becomes an integrated part of the building visualisation.
|No proper call setup takes place.||The microphone and the speakers must be connected for the audio codec to be negotiated.|