New and available soon: Web Editor – Security Chip – Quick Access Menu – Import of KNX projects – New Smart Functions
The CUBEVISIONMODULE makes creating unique, intuitive visualisations child’s play. Now new: Create scenes and smart home functions via drag ‘n’ drop within the user interface.
AUTOMATICALLY CREATED VISUALISATIONS.
With the help of the «Quick Setup» the configuration can be done in only three steps: 1. create building structure, 2. select background images and 3. add control elements. The visualization automatically generates itself from these data. It couldn’t be easier and faster. New: By importing the KNX project file from the ETS, much of the work is done automatically for you. So you can create your visualisation even more efficiently. The brand-new web-based editor convinces with its clear interface and easy handling.
MAKES YOU INDEPENDENT. WITH ADDICTION FACTOR.
Thanks to its universal technologies, CUBEVISION is platform-independent and available on almost all devices. Whether as an app for iOS® and Android®, or in a web browser: this visualisation impresses with a sophisticated, consistent design and is always generated from the same configuration data. New: The operating concept of the Phone View makes smart home control such as KNX RGBW luminaires or KNX shutters even more directly accessible and offers a perfect display on all mobile devices.
UNIQUE OPERATING CONCEPT.
Your building is represented in the form of a cube. By sliding to the right or left you navigate through rooms, by sliding up or down through the floors. Regardless of the visualization level you are in, CUBEVISION always provides you with the perfect depiction of the desired functions. New: With the Quick Access Menu – triggered by a long press on a control element – you can assign functions such as timers or notifications to it in seconds.
CREATE SCENES AND SMARTHOME FUNCTIONS DIRECTLY IN THE VISUALISATION.
The brand new Smart Function Creator makes it easy and intuitive to create smart home functions. Add any elements of the visualization to a scene by dragging and dropping and use clocks and events as triggers. Connect several of these triggers with AND or OR links. Creating smart home functions is easy with CUBEVISION 2. New: Use camera positions and playlists in scenes for even more convenience at the touch of a button.
KNX AND ENOCEAN VARIANTS.
Whether a new installation or retrofitting: Equipped with either a KNX/TP or an EnOcean interface, the CUBEVISIONMODULE fits into almost every installation.
KNX IP ROUTER FUNCTIONALITY INCLUDED.
Use the integrated KNX-IP router functionality of the CUBEVISIONMODULE. A separate device in the installation is no longer necessary. It can also be used as an interface to the ETS or as a gateway between EnOcean and KNXnet/IP.
- CUBEVISION MODULE Firmware 1.5.1 (for devices with f/w 1.1.0 or higher) (Changelog DE – EN)
- CUBEVISION MODULE Firmware 1.0.3 (for devices with f/w 1.0.0 or higher)
Dokumentation / Documentation
- 10561 – CUBEVISIONMODULE KNX/TP
- 13560 – CUBEVISIONMODULE EnOcean
- Operating voltage: 12–32V DC
- Typical power input 300 mA bei 12 V DC
- Power input: <= 5 W
- Connection: Power supply via screw type terminal
- Weatherproof:: EN 50090-2-2
- Ambient temperature: –5 bis + 35 °C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing: 5 % bis 80 %
- Installation: MDRC 4 MW
- Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm: 72 x 90 x 63
- Casing: Plastic
- Protection class: IP20 (according to EN 60529)
- Ethernet via RJ45 socket
- KNX®: twisted pair via terminal (1.5 mm ≤)
- EnOcean®: external SMA antenna (including magnetic base antenna, 2.5m cable length)
- Operating frequency: 868,3 MHz
- Range: 300m in open/30m in buildings (dependent on construction materials)
- Input properties: any numbers
- Output properties: 128
- External antenna: 2.50m cable, magnetic base and SMA plug
- Create your own scenes directly in the visualisation
- Long-term data recording
- Quick setup
- Automatic scaling on all end devices