In modern building systems engineering, more and more devices appear on the market that offer the possibility of exporting data or accessing external data. Again and again, however, it happens that these USB storage media or interfaces are located behind the cover and are therefore not easily accessible. The SDMODULE is designed for exactly these cases. It is connected to the USB interface behind the protective cover. Through the SD card slot with “push-push” mechanism on the front you have access to the storage medium without removing the cover of the distributor. This makes the SDMODULE the ideal storage extension for REG devices.
SD MODULE with EIBPORT, AUDIOMODULE and DATALOGGGER
Order must be.
With only one dividing unit, the SDMODULE can be used flexibly: One device serves as external memory for the extensive data recording with the DATALOGGER V2. Two others supply the AUDIOMODULE V3 with music data. For the EIBPORTV3, the SDMODULE provides the necessary storage for the camera archive. With the SDMODULE loose cabling is a thing of the past. You can also store project and revision data or use the SDMODULE as a card reader for sub-distribution.
- 35511 – SDMODULE
- Climate resistant: EN 50090-2-2
- Ambient temperatur: 0 bis +35 °C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): 5 % to 80 %
- Mounting: MDRC 1 MW
- Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm: 18 x 90 x 63
- Housing: Plastic
- Protection class: IP20 (according to EN 60529)
- Secure Digital 2.0
- HS-SD and SDHC
- USB-B connector (behind the cover)
- SD card slot (on the front)
- High-quality SD card slot with push-push mechanism
- Operating status display
Product categories with USB portbehind the cover
- KNX analysis tools
- Visualisation gateways
- Multimedia components
- Data recording
- Control and I/O modules for building infrastructure (e. g. Phoenix Contact)